POSITION: DATA INTERN
LOCATION: BURLINGTON, VERMONT
IXIS, a digital strategy company based in Burlington, VT, is looking for a Data Intern to join our team. We pride ourselves on merging Quantitative and Qualitative research to produce accurate data-driven insights across a variety of fields. We are looking for someone who shares our enthusiasm to join us in a small, highly collaborative environment. Our ideal candidate will develop the skills required of a full-time employee throughout the internship process, and be eligible to transition into a full-time role with IXIS at the end of the internship period.
- Organize data from Analytics, CRM, and Inventory Management sources
- Clean, process, and re-format data for analysis
- Work with Quantitative and Qualitative Analysts to streamline the reporting process
Required Skills and Experience:
- Candidate must be available to transition into a full-time role at the end of the internship
- Proficiency with spreadsheet formulas required, Google Sheets a plus
- Must be comfortable with Macs
- R experience a plus
Education and Work Experience:
- Associates or 2 years toward B.A./B.S. required, ideally in Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Experience multitasking and prioritizing assignments with minimal guidance and instruction at times.
About This Company:
Founded in 2012, IXIS is rooted in innovative processes for data-driven digital experience and strategic online planning. Our mission is to integrate and synchronize traditional and digital marketing initiatives to recalibrate and connect brands across converging media. We offer competitive compensation packages, flexible work schedule, and exceptional growth opportunities.