POSITION: DevOps Developer
LOCATION: BURLINGTON, VERMONT
IXIS is seeking candidates with the skills and talent to provide immediate value and who are driven to continually advance their knowledge. We aim to help our employees cultivate both general competence as well as subject matter expertise, so that our team's capabilities are both broad and deep. Currently, we are looking to add talented DevOps personnel with strong development skills. This role is cross-functional in nature, working especially closely with the Development team. This position is full-time and on-site at our Burlington, Vermont office.
- Foster a culture of configurable, repeatable, self-documenting IT processes and infrastructure
- Abstract away incidental technical complexity from day-to-day operations of staff
- Facilitate organizational change by mitigating technical/operational pain points
- Curtail technical debt by making the "right way" the "easy way"
- Operate at the intersection of Development, IT, Operations, Data Science, and Quality Assurance workstreams
- Develop tooling that enables and increases efficiency of internal processes
- Create and maintain declarative configurations for provisioning on-premise and cloud servers using tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Create and maintain declarative configurations for containerized workloads using Docker and Kubernetes
- Develop git-triggered CI/CD pipelines for builds, deployments, integrations, monitoring, and access management
- Provide manual and automated support for deployments, integrations, monitoring, and access management
- Create and maintain technical documentation for new and legacy systems
- Build proof-of-concept for new system architecture following DevOps principles
- Oversee migration to new hybrid (on-prem/cloud) architecture
- Integrate legacy systems and resources into new architecture
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, a related field, or related industry experience
- 2+ years of experience with web-related and/or CI/CD-related technologies
About This Company:
Founded in 2012, IXIS is rooted in innovative processes for data-driven digital experience and strategic online planning. Our mission is to integrate and synchronize traditional and digital marketing initiatives to recalibrate and connect brands across converging media. We offer competitive compensation packages, flexible work schedule, and exceptional growth opportunities.