POSITION: JR. WEB DEVELOPER INTERN
LOCATION: BURLINGTON, VERMONT
IXIS, a digital strategy company based in Burlington, VT, is looking for a Junior Web Developer intern. We pride ourselves on merging Quantitative and Qualitative research to produce accurate data-driven insights across a variety of fields. We are looking for someone who shares our enthusiasm to join us in a small, highly collaborative environment. Our ideal candidate will develop the skills required of a full-time employee throughout the internship process, and be eligible to transition into a full-time role with IXIS at the end of the internship period.
- Work with a development team to design, implement, and deploy cutting-edge UX technologies for highly interactive web sites
- Access Google Analytics data using automated methods
- Incorporate feedback from UX/UI Research in development
- Maintain, extend, and integrate CMS solutions
Required Skills and Experience:
- Candidate must be available to transition into a full-time role at the end of the internship
- 2+ years HTML5
- Strong CSS skills, CSS3 experience a plus
- 1+ years jQuery experience
- 2+ years web development experience in a Linux environment
- Node.js, Meteor, or AngularJS experience a plus
- Drupal experience a plus
- R experience a plus
Education and Work Experience:
- Associates or 3 years toward B.A./B.S. required, ideally in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience multitasking and prioritizing assignments with minimal guidance and instruction at times.
About This Company:
Founded in 2012, IXIS is rooted in innovative processes for data-driven digital experience and strategic online planning. Our mission is to integrate and synchronize traditional and digital marketing initiatives to recalibrate and connect brands across converging media. We offer competitive compensation packages, flexible work schedule, and exceptional growth opportunities.