POSITION: DIGITAL ANALYTICS IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER
LOCATION: BURLINGTON, VERMONT
IXIS is seeking a talented, detail-oriented Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer to join our team. We are looking for someone who has experience implementing digital analytics tracking-code frameworks that produce seamless data across digital experiences.
- Implementation of interactive and responsive digital solutions for clients
- Installation and configuration of analytics tracking code tags on client sites
- Complex data excavation using regular expressions
- Integrate data sources via web APIs into automated systems
- Define, build, and test funnels and reports for use by our data scientists
- Create and support reporting through analytical tools
- Work in collaboration with our technology team and analysts to determine and implement best-practice Adobe Analytics instrumentation, ensuring business requirements are met and data capture is clean
- Work with business stakeholders and analysts to understand the problem being solved and supported by the implementation
- Ensure teams are educated about the quality of data and what it will enable regarding data insights
- Participate in ongoing Adobe Analytics implementation workflow
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Deep experience with one or more analytics tools including Omniture or Google Analytics
- Strong background in implementing and supporting Tag management systems like Adobe DTM, GTM, and Tealium
- Real-world experience with digital analytics standards and best practices
- Experience working with different APIs for Content Management Systems
Education and Work Experience:
- B.S. required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Experience multitasking and prioritizing assignments with minimal guidance and instruction at times.
About This Company:
Founded in 2012, IXIS is rooted in innovative processes for data-driven digital experience and strategic online planning. Our mission is to integrate and synchronize traditional and digital marketing initiatives to recalibrate and connect brands across converging media. We offer competitive compensation packages, flexible work schedule, and exceptional growth opportunities.