LOCATION: BURLINGTON, VERMONT
IXIS is seeking an Econometrician to play an integral role in helping our clients make smarter and more strategic business decisions. As an Econometrician, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of econometric models which measure the impact of marketing activities across a range of geographies and media (television, press, radio, print, social, paid search, etc.). Partnering with internal and external client teams, you will help uncover the impact of key business and marketing changes impacting our clients’ business. The successful candidate will have experience with designing, building and implementing statistical marketing mix models to address key business questions. This position is full-time and on-site at our Burlington, Vermont office.
- Ensure the smooth completion and delivery of econometric modelling, so that results are delivered on time
- Ensure models are robust and built to the highest standards using consistent techniques
- Manage data collection and validation process to ensure accuracy and consistency of the data
- Work alongside relevant stakeholder teams and provide support in the application of model results to ensure that the recommendations are implemented successfully into budget planning decisions
- Work with senior members of the team to support the development of budget optimization and forecasting tools as well as scenario planning to provide marketing investment recommendations to the business
- Manage forecasting related projects through all phases, including data quality, data modeling, statistical analysis, data visualization and presentation of results and deliverables
- Use strong writing, visualization and interpersonal skills to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, detailed, and actionable manner
- Assist in communicating and presenting models and analytical results to internal and external stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Economics, with a strong quantitative specialization with 3+ years of applicable experience
- Ph.D. in quantitative disciplines such as Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, and Mathematics a plus
- R and/or Python application development experience required, R is preferred.
- Strong client collaboration skills, including the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, potentially C-level executives
- Strong communication abilities (including writing) and project management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Experience in a data driven environment delivering insight and/or reporting
- Experience and deep understanding of econometric modelling / marketing mix models (MMM)
- Experience with Tableau
About This Company:
Founded in 2012, IXIS is rooted in innovative processes for data-driven digital experience and strategic online planning. Our mission is to integrate and synchronize traditional and digital marketing initiatives to recalibrate and connect brands across converging media. We offer competitive compensation packages, flexible work schedule, and exceptional growth opportunities.